Created by Razan Shwayhat
Chickpeas canned or dried 1 cup
Tahini (sesame seeds paste) 2 tbs
Garlic 2 pieces
Parsley, summaq for garnish
- If you are starting with dry chickpeas, you need to soak them overnight and boil them for 1-2 hours until soft. For canned chickpeas just wash them very well and use them directly.
- Mix the chickpeas in the blender until it becomes like a paste.
- Mince the garlic and add it to the chickpeas along with the tahini and lemon and 1 tbs of olive oil.
- Mix all ingredients in the blender and little water till the Hummus mixture is soft and can be spread easily.
- Sprinkle some parsley leaves and summa on top.