Created by Razan Shwayhat
Spinach 1 cup- cut pieces
Tomato 4 pieces, peeled and cut
Olive oil 1 Tbs
Garlic 2 pieces
Salt 1/2 tsp
black pepper 1/2 tsp
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the garlic.
- Add the tomato pieces, stir fry it then add the salt and pepper. Leave it to for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and let cook well.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolk.
- Mix the egg white in hand mixer till it becomes foamy.
- Pour the spinach mix in an oven pan and pour the egg white foam on top of it.
- Arrange the egg yolk on the white, make sure not to break it.
- Bake it at 150degree for 15 min or till the eggs are well cooked.